Once you've received your official bond documentation from SuretyBonds.com, it should always be filed with the entity requiring it (also known as the "obligee"). 

If your bond is in its renewal period, your obligee should already have the original bond form that you filed back when you originally purchased the bond. 

If you're trying to renew your bond with your obligee and they cannot find your originally filed documentation for some reason, we can always send a copy of your bond via email. If the form truly is missing from their files, we can issue a duplicate original bond document that you can refile with them. 

If you're unsure what entity currently holds your existing bond, we can provide that information as well. 

If you have questions about your current bond status or need to have us resend you a previous document set, call 1 (800) 308-4358 or email customercare@suretybonds.com, and our friendly representatives will be happy to help.