Rider attachment document sets should always be filed with the entity holding the originally filed bond (also known as the "obligee.")

If you're unsure who your obligee is or need any other help filing your change rider documentation, call 1 (800) 308-4358 or email customercare@suretybonds.com, and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to help. 

As with all forms of insurance, clients are never permitted to make changes to their own bond forms without submitting the change request to their provider for review, approval, and issuance. Any changes made to a bond form by a client are not legally binding