First, contact the entity holding your bond (also known as the "obligee") to verify if they have any specific instructions required to make this change on their end.

Then, call 1 (800) 308-4358 or email, and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to help. 

We will update your name in our system. If the new name needs to be filed with the obligee, our team will work with you and your surety market to execute a new document set that will fulfill their requirements.  

If you had to sign an indemnity agreement before purchasing your original bond, you'll have to sign a new one before any new documentation can be issued.